Sunday, December 4, 2011

To Blog Again

I envy Bloggers.

My intention to record my sixth operation and the unique experiences associated with, what they tell me are unrelated autoimmune deficiency diseases, to reach out to the world; not to suffer in silence.

I suffer in silence.

I quietly refine my internet searches. I understand Boolean logic. I've searched medical journals. I have never found another me.

I have read countless comments, posts, articles, blogs, journals, and stories about people with Ulcertive Colitis, Crohn's Disease and Osteo-Sarcoma, but I have never found any evidence or advice for someone with all three. At times I feel alone.

So this is my call. I have a J-Pouch and a Kotz Prosthesis. Am I the only one?

Oh and just to clarify the blog. I've now had seven surgeries.

I make no promises to blog again, but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment